Timeless advice to stay vital and well from our archives…
20 ways to add MORE to your life, this year and forever!
By the age of 30, I realized my medical training was limited and I didn’t really know much about health and wellness.
So I went on a journey of discovery to expand my horizons and studied acupuncture, Chinese medicine, Functional medicine, nutrition, yoga and Buddhism.
By 50, I realized my life training was limited too as my daughter (a teenager at the time) was pointing out “how stupid” I was.
And now that I am 55, I realize I have amassed a lot of knowledge but have so much more to learn.
As I get older and hopefully wiser with every year, certain insights become clearer.
Here are some of them gleaned from the wisdom I have gained from 30 years of marriage, having a 22 yr old daughter, 30 years of practicing medicine and being a perpetual student of life.
20 New Year Resolutions for Wellness:
- More Real Food, Less “Food-like Substances
- More Fruit and Vegetables, Less Sugar, Wheat and Corn
- More Organic, Less Toxic
- More Chewing, Less Eating
- More Water, Less Soda
- More Recycling, Less Waste
- More Walking, Less Driving
- More Exercising, Less Watching TV
- More Outdoors, Less Indoors
- More Sleep, Less Worry
- More Calm, Less Chaos
- More Being, Less Doing
- More Consciousness, Less Ignorance
- More Smiles, Less Anger
- More Love, Less Hatred
- More Play, Less Serious
- More Letting Go, Less Holding On
- More Forgiving, Less Blaming
- More Generosity, Less Greed
- More Ubuntu, Less Me!
— By Dr. Frank Lipman