Tag Archives | be you
You know something’s off but not sure what it is… You know you need to get in alignment with who you are to get the results you want… But getting out there and stepping up can be confusing and scary… Don’t worry, here’s… What you can do to STOP hiding and BE the face of your brand!
How do you balance your brand imaging? It isn’t always 50/50. Who doesn’t love easy math? This equation only has three parts: 80, 20 and YOU. When it comes to your online photos, 80 percent of the time you want to bring the every day you. The other 20 percent, feel free to tszuj it up! The most important part of the equation is you. You bringing yourself to the table. Whether it’s an everyday look or all Glam and […]
Do you wonder why you’re not getting noticed online? This could be the reason… As fun as it is to do big brand fancy photo shoots, this isn’t the best way to represent yourself. Why? Because people aren’t connecting with you as a REAL person! People relate to real people, and if you’re posting the same picture all over the place people zone out! We get exhausted from seeing the same photo over and over again. Or the same three […]
Only YOU Have This… Only YOU have this,,, Afraid that someone can steal your brand? Don’t be! Only You are You! Sure, it’s scary to think that someone will try to come and take your brand away from you, but guess what? If your brand is YOU, that isn’t possible! No one else can be YOU. Do you see the repetitive word here? ‘YOU’! This is the most important part of your business, YOU are the most important part of […]