Why get bogged down with the winter blahs when it’s the perfect time to get organized and energized…
Sharon & Brad know how it easy to pack on the pounds and get depressed at this part of the winter. But don’t get SAD (Seasonal affective disorder), get it together with some of these lighthearted tips to end the winter blahs.
Can you imagine that the two of them actually almost agree in this video?
WATCH How to Beat the Winter Blahs, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 27:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Video Topics Include:
- Use your time indoors to organize your closet… you’ll be happier for it, come Spring.
- Sort your closets by season, color, style, and size.
- In the winter, we tend to pile on the winter pudge, so organize your closet so that it’s psychologically easier to get dressed clothes that fit better in the front.
- Always dress for the weather so you’ll be more comfortable.
- Brighten your wardrobe and life with a little bit of uplifting color.
- Color is the easiest way to brighten up on the cheap with more vivid beauty and style.
- Make sure you continue to go to the gym to keep your energy level up.
- Be sure to moisturize and hydrate your skin to combat dryness.
- Sharon is liking Votre Vu Champagne Kisses as a lip balm with a bit of lip plumper… great over or under matte lipstick.
- Brad like Votre Vu Tragic Magic to get him through the winter months.
- Think about summer plans to get yourself out of the winter doldrums.
- Now is the time to get your closet in order, start organizing!
Sharon is wearing a Paola Frani jacket, Calypso St. Barth T-shirt, and Nicole Farhi necklace, her own of course.