BIO: Sharon Haver
“You do all the ‘work’ or don’t even know where to start but you’re getting buried alive in a sea of samies. “
Female Entrepreneur | Success + Style Expert | Modern Online Business Consultant
Sharon Haver knows that positioning is the new currency.
She is is the catalyst to next level female entrepreneurs and modern business owners who realize it takes more than expertise for you and your business to stand out as a personality brand in a crowded market.
She melds her extensive background as a style expert with a marketing background into redefining modern business online.
Sharon channels her expertise to allow you to show up fully so you can confidently be positioned to get high-level clients and opportunities while being the best at being you.
Her trainings come from her real world experience:
- Accomplished three-decade career in style and entrepreneurship.
- Her or her work have seen in the media nearly 1,000 times, including Real Simple, CNN.com, Martha Stewart Radio, Oprah.com, ELLE, WeightWatchers.com, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, WebMD, Disney Family.com, Entrepreneur.com, Forbes.com, and more
- Founder and CEO of FocusonStyle.com online since 1999
- Former syndicated advice columnist on the Scripps Howard News Wire where her column was distributed to 400 newspapers each week.
- 15 year veteran as a New York fashion photography stylist (styling everything from Vogue covers to making polyester sweats look chic so you would want to actually buy them)
- As the style guru, she starred in her own national Macy’s TV commercial as herself.
- Headlined in an anthology lifestyle book alongside other writers like President Jimmy Carter and Gloria Steinem.
- Holds a business degree in marketing.
- Author of the #1 Amazon bestseller book, StyleWORD: Fashion Quotes for Real Style
- Host of the 7 Days to Amazing Podcast, guests include Carson Kressley, Joan Juliet Buck, Larry Winget, Dorie Clark, Alison Levine, and more.
- Curriculum creator and has launched several modulated info-educational programs, including Simply Amazing Headshots: How to Tell Your Story From The Collar Up, Authentic Superstar, The Content Creation Course, The C’est Chic Crash Course plus numerous masterclasses, workshops, and events.
- Best of all, she has been her own boss for decades.