I’ll Have What She’s Having: Bouncy, soft face-framing waves
Actress Emma Stone donned a new do at the recent Nickoledon Kids’ Choice Awards that radiated easy, cool glamour with bouncy curls that’s easy to make your own…
Hairstylist David Babaii styled Emma Stone’s beautiful soft waves with products from IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Purity Design Line for this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards. He began with IT&LY Pure Shampoo and Pure Conditioner to cleanse and hydrate the hair.
“I love a clean canvas to create my masterpieces”, says David Babaii.
Inside tip: Follow with a final cool water rinse for when you want extra volume. This seals the cuticle and helps hair radiant extra shine. Next, towel dry gently to remove all excess water then apply IT&LY Pure Style Mousse for hold and lift.
RELATED: How to get wavy, curly big hair
Follow these expert tips to style wavy hair:
- When blow drying, he divided her hair into 3 sections: top, sides and back leaving the nape area free.
- Taking small sections and starting at the nape, David used the nozzle attachment on his blow dryer and finished the drying process with a medium round brush to smooth hair straight.
- When finished drying the entire head, he took large sections and wrapped ¾” of it around the inside of a large barrel curling iron, holding for 10 seconds.
- Carefully he released the section and completed the entire head in the same manner.
- To finish, spray with IT&LY Pure Definition Hair Spray for memory hold and UV Protection. — Naveed Hussain
Photo: IT&LY HAIRFASHION