Frederic Fekkai’s Didier Malige styled presenter Natalie Portman for this year’s Oscars and was gracious enough to share his expert style tips with us so you can make the look all your own.
INSPIRATION: A modern take on a glamorous, beautiful and classic 1950’s movie star look
>>MORE: Oscar Fashion 2012
GET THE LOOK:
- Apply Fekkai Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray from the roots to the ends of wet hair.
- Blow-dry the hair completely using the Fekkai Large Round Brush.
- Once the hair is dry, use a 1” curling iron to create soft and feminine waves throughout the hair.
- Sweep the hair to the left side of her face.
- Add shine and lasting hold to the look with Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream.
>>MORE: Red Carpet
PRODUCTS ALL BY FEKKAI: Fekkai Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray ($25), Fekkai Large Round Brush ($65), Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream ($25). All products available at Fekkai.com, ULTA.com, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue.