Wowza, wowza, my first hot weather makeup tutorial!
It’s HOT, let’s talk about keeping your makeup in place.
Learn how to use makeup in hot or humid weather. Watch this Facebook Live video to learn everything you want to know!
Use makeup that compliments the extra shine and little perspiration on a hot day without melting!
I have the best products and share with you how to apply them to keep your makeup on when it’s hot outside. Makeup setting is a key factor when considering the weather. Your makeup will no longer drip down your face after reviewing all the tips and tricks in this makeup tutorial.
(Hey Speedster, we start talking about beauty tips at 4:15)
Here are the products I mentioned in the Facebook Live:
Classic Beauty on the podcast
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray
- Na-PCA Non-Oily Natural Moisturizing Factor in Human Skin
- Kabuki Brush
- Orlane Paris Stick Embellisseur Eclat de Teint Allover Highlighter Stick
- Orlane Paris Stick Blush Creme Ensoleille Cream Blush Sun Glow Stick
- Orlane Paris Gloss Eclat des Levres Light Up Lip Gloss
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Kevyn Aucoin Starlight Powder
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensational Skin Enhancer SX09 concealer
- Maybelline Give Me Gold Eye Studio
- Sonia Kashuk Natural Eye Pallete at Target
FocusOnStyle Quick Tip Videos with Sharon Haver are on the go (unedited, undone, real life) one take, one minute videos designed to help you elevate your business, life and style each day. For the QuickTips Video Library, click here.
Subscribe in YouTube
Don’t miss any of my Quick Tip Video. Subscribe in YouTube, here: