Sharon & Brad talk about how to save money and shop your closet for some of the best buys around
Hosts Sharon Haver and Brad Boles are at it again and in this episode of Impromptu Madness talk about fashion do’s and don’ts about what to save, what to toss, and what to rethink in that clothing goldmine of yours… your closet!
Fashion tips to to consider from this video:
- Put things away fro a few years before it’s time to recycle them back into your working wardrobe.
- Save good pieces not disposable fast fashion pieces.
- Retire trendy pieces for about 15 years and more classic ones for about 5 years
- Brad can’t bare to think about shirtdresses
- Consider the tailor to take up a hem or tighten a sleeve but don’t try to reinvent or repurpose an item unless you are talented enough to recreate it into your own one off piece.
Watch How to Shop Your Closet:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City
>> Nothing in your closet? SHOP FocusOnStyle!
Sharon shopped her closet and is wearing a sweater by SEE by Chloe, Maison Martin Margiela top, street fair necklace, Hermes watch and bracelet.