‘Cause celebrities are naughty and nice… and they LOVE gifts!
You know that around here at FocusOnStyle, Sharon has no patience for dry, route, and the same old style advice. Fashion should be fun and all fashion experts should certainly have a sense of humor… after all, who wants to be told to burn that sausage dress from someone as snappy as an undertaker?
Sharon and Brad have been vlogging some hysterical tips about What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, What To Wear & How to Plan a Holiday Party at Home, and What to Wear to A Holiday Party In The Country and the holidays are a time to share.
So, here’s a fun take on holiday gifts from Robert Verdi, the television personality, celebrity stylist, and all around stylish guy with who really could make it in stand-up if he wasn’t so darn busy telling you how to put more glam in your life!
Drum roll please…. it’s Robert Verdi’s Holiday 2010 Video Gift Guide.
Oh, did we tell you that Robert has hysterical naughty and nice gift picks for Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo, and Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson? No, well, you have to watch Robert Verdi’s Hot Celebrity Holiday Gift Guide video:
More, more, more.
We asked Robert to share a few of his gift giving tips with the readers of FocusOnStyle and here is what he said…
- Gifts should always be personal, not generic and most importantly, the gift should reflect the gift receipient, not the gift giver. That’s the single biggest mistake that people make, they give a gift that they themselves would like to receive and forget that it’s not about them.
- One of my favorite gifts on my holiday list is the HP Envy 100e All-In-One printer. Everyone in your life needs the latest and greatest tech and this will make everyone’s life easier because you can print from your smart phone. It’s a great gift to give from a group if you’re too cheap to buy it yourself… and, it’s also a great gift to give a family, if you’re too lazy to wrap more than one gift.
1. For the Style-Setter, a Baby Phat Foil Screen Sweater, $79, babyphat.com
2. For the Stylish Superstar, The Koolaburra Victoria Boot, $465, Koolaburra.com
>> SHOP: Stylish Sheepskin Boots3. For the It Girl, a One Kiss™ by Cindy Crawford for JC Penney black diamond or diamond pendant at JC Penney, $99 www.jcp.com
4. For the Modern Classic, a Timex Easy Reader Modern Originals, $60 TimexOriginals.com
>> READ: Sharon’s Classic Chic Gift Guide5. For The Glam Girl, the The Instyler rotating hair iron $99.99, Getinstyler.com
6. For the Girl on the Go, Laura Geller Beauty of Baked Collection, $60, Beauty360.com
7. For the Green Guru, The Original Deano Scout Tote, $35, Bungalowco.com
8. For the Hip Hostess, a Babycakes Cupcake Maker at JC Penney, $29.99, www.jcp.com
9. For the Tastemaker, some Champagne Perrier-Jouët, $139, Perrier-jouet.com
10. For the Savvy Sophisticate, some St. Francis RED 2006, $107 case, St. francisRED.com
11. For the Cozy Couple, La Crosse® Supersize Down Blanket or Throw, $89-$159, Thecompanystore.com
12. For the Life of the Party, quick snaps from a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera, $64, Fujifilmusa.com
13. For Tech Chic, a HP ENVY100e All-In-One printer, $249 , www.hp.com/touchprinting
- Sharon Haver’s Classic Chic Gifts– The 5 Best Style Essentials to Fashion Up Her Wardrobe
- What to Wear to A Holiday Party In The Country– Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 19- video
- What To Wear & How to Plan a Holiday Party at Home, Impromptu Madness w/ Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 18- video
- What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 17- video
- What to Wear to a Christmas Party in the Cold, like Claudia Schiffer
- Archives: Office Holiday Party Dress Tips
- Retail Remedy, Not: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Calamities
- Chai Chic! Designer Dreidels by Jonathan Adler