The sleeveless blazer returned as one of the top runway trends you’ll want to covet. In fact who can resist when you consider how versatile they are come the transitional weather we’ve been facing as of late.
So, here’s so the 411 on how to have next season, right from your closet.
With the Spring 2013 shows bowing in Paris comes a look at top trends for next season to get you on track today.
>> NEED AN ARM BOOST? READ: Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy
After seeing all kinds of vivid suiting options on the runways over the past few seasons from full-on print to embellished and seriously reconsidered, comes a refreshing alternative that you can wear year-round, in & out of the office.
And though we aren’t suggesting you leave those eye-catching, statement making options behind, there is a lot to be said for the versatility of a sleeveless tailored blazer.
For one, they are practical and refreshingly comfortable as they allow for all sorts of layers and boast an ease on the wear while allowing for extra breathing and moving room.
>>DISCOVER: Expert Style Advice
Might we add that this trend couldn’t come at a better time just as we approach the Fall season’s transitional weather as sometimes a coat or jacket can be too much to wear.
Balenciaga’s sleek double-breasted option (above) is sure to remain chic well beyond next season.
Celine’s slightly a-line shaped topper in a midi length is also a great idea as it will work as a fun layering device when working with plays on proportions.
When looking for a tailored sleeveless blazer, keep an elongating, instantly slimming, paired down silhouette in mind…
Get in on the trend now with these essential tips:
- Look for a fine, sturdy fabric that will retain shape as this look is about easy, yet pulled-together elegance
- Keep it simple to get the most wear and avoid an overload of decoration, layers and stylized details
- Stick to classic shapes with a relaxed fit
- Go wild with different pairings, this style has a versatility factor that’s endless
- Keep your options on the polished side, luxe finishes will work best
- Go for easy sophistication, these are pieces you’ll be able to layer with for seasons to come
Smart sleeveless suiting options to get you started Online Now:
Photos via brand Facebook