Sharon & Brad are schvitzing inside to show you how to dress to stay warm outside! There’s more snow and some major winter chic still to come, but we’ve got you fashionably covered in this episode of Impromptu Madness.
The shoptastical twosome help you how to dress (reasonably?) chic in horrible winter weather.
It starts with some well-cut pieces that are made for the chill and then with a few essential tips, you will be good to go outside in the nasty cold and still look hot.
Brad promises NOT to say something off color this time and it’s making him a bit, how should we say? Hum, watch and see…
Winter Weather Dress Tips to Look Chic in the Cold- Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 26
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
RELATED: Do you want more, more, more winter shopping tips, tricks, and where-to-buys? Here ya go gorgeous….
- The importance of sunglasses.
- The right hat and how to best avoid hat hair.
- A great scarf that can double as a hood.
- Thin layers of monochromatic colors to keep in the warmth and not look bulky.
- A well-shaped puffer coat.
- Sharon loves NikWax for waterproofing boots and coats.
- Add rubber soles to your regular boots.
- Don’t lose your gloves again.
We pulled some winter weather busters for you to consider:
Sharon is wearing a Prada Sport knit hat, Yves Saint Laurent aviator glasses, Maison Martin Margiela funnel scarf/hood, and a Viktor & Rolf winter jacket, her own of course.
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City.