It must be in the air because I’ve been getting a lot of very specific style questions from lovelies who just want to pick my brain for some quick fashion advice.
I get it. And I came up with a solution.
If there was an infinite amount of hours in a day, I would love to personally help each and every one of you who cannot find a style solution by searching one of the 1,000’s of posts on FocusOnStyle.com or the free curated style guides.
There are times when you need to go further than piecing together what’s on the blog. I’ve got you in mind with all sorts of more intimate premium options.
If you want to pass the middleman, and in charge of your personal style your way, you should consider investing in yourself with the C’est Chic Crash Course. It’s where I walk you through my personal style mentoring system to confidently pull it together so you can finally understand how to feel confident in your style choices, every day.
Still need more of me?
I created a limited amount of VIP One On One Style Mentoring Sessions to help people in your exact situation. You can apply here.
But you still have a super specific question beyond what you can find in my what shoe to wear with what guide (I know how shoes get you flummoxed, that’s why I wrote the guide).
What if you could only get me on the phone for just a few minutes… well, now you can!
So, if you have a quick question very specific to you, like, Sharon, I’d love to pick your stylist brain because…
- I wanted some advice on what shoes to pair with this dress?
- I was wondering if I could send you a picture of a dress I bought to wear at my friend/sister/cousin/daughter/
mother’s wedding and receive advice on what type and color of shoes and bag to wear?
- I’m going to a wedding and don’t know if this dress would look good with my boyfriend’s suit?
- Is this suit appropriate to wear to a job interview?
- I bought this top and have no idea what to wear with it. Does it go with pants or a skirt?
- Should I wear flats or heels with this skirt?
- I’m afraid to look too unprofessional/ too young/ too old/ too boring/ in this outfit. Can I wear it to work?
- This is a picture of my dress and I was wondering if you could tell me how I should style my hair and what accessories I should wear?
- I have this jacket, however I don’t know what to wear it with it?
- I am struggling with what jewelry to wear with this new dress. Have you got any suggestions?
Well, I have something very special for you ladies who “only need a little bit” of me, and wish you could pick my brain.
Introducing… Call My Stylist >>> Click to Pick My Brain
I’ve partnered with Clarity, the online source for connecting with experts so you and I can chat to discover your personal style solution.
Here’s how it works…
- Visit my Clarity page to schedule our personal style coaching call.
- Select 3 dates and times that work best for your schedule and specify a reason for the call. I have 72 hours to respond, or the request will expire. I will only set aside a few slots as my schedule allows, so book early as they are offered on a first come, first served basis Tuesday – Friday during EST business hours.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Clarity with a conference line and access code provided.
- Block out your calendar and prepare some questions and topics to cover in the call- Be specific as possible to make the best use of our time together.
- Call the conference line provided in your confirmation email. After the call, you’ll be charged my per-minute rate. I’m not cheap but you’ll get plenty of actionable value in our time together. Trust me, after three decades in style, I can help you succinctly find a stylish solution.
Now, you can pick my brain.
Grab your slot while I have availability.