Only in Paris when you look like your dog, it will be chic!
I know I will get an argument by dog lovers from other places (particularly from Sharon and her love of French poodles), but I say no one loves their dogs more than Parisians.
I back up my statement with the fact that dogs are allowed almost anywhere in Paris– at the butcher, the baker, restaurants, the metro, parks, art galleries, food shops, boutiques, and dog grooming salons.
>> SHOP: Need to be discreet? Check out our Cute Pet Carriers
Want immediate attention and better service in a restaurant or cafe? Just park your dog on the chair next to you and watch the waiters fawn all over your le chien and bring a water bowl tout suite.
What I also love is the way this particular mademoiselle is at one with her pooch and their mutual style– the adorable dog T-shirt, her floppy hat and shaggy, long hair make them a homage to each others cuteness.
Woof! — Richard Nahem, the Paris Insider
Look at my photo gallery of some Paris pooches thar are so cute on their own:
Required Reading for Instant French Chic:
- Join my FREE newsletter and download “Passport to French Chic,” now!
- The French Chic at a Certain Age Series
- French Chic Fashion Tips
- How to Dress French When You Are Not
- The French Chic Formula for Everyday Style a la Emmanuelle Alt
- French Chic Style
- Paris Street Style– How to wear IT!
- Cannes Do Chic Series
- French Chic Shoe Lesson 101: Red shoes pops a simple LBD, a la Berenice Bejo
- More French Chic posts