Some things in Parisare almost a given, a rite of passage if you will.
There’s that tentative yet boldy self-confident attitude. Polar opposites that when they come together, with a cute accent thrown in, are oh soooo French.
Then’s there’s the love for simple, yet classic pieces, with something bold thrown in to pop.
The attitude and the style are almost the same, no? Yes, of course they are!
H&M is beginning a style video series and the ‘Parisian Chic’ street style is the 2nd to roll out today. We think it’s very worthwhile to watch and captures the je ne sais quoi of young French style that is a simple, yet timeless recipe for easy chic.
Take a look:
Read some of the FocusOnStyle pieces on French Chic and Paris to master the look:
- French chic… What to wear in Paris
- French chic do’s and don’ts – Paris street style video
- Chic Parisianista Tip #1: Invest in a Pair of Ballet Flats
- How to Be a Chic Parisianista Tip #2: Wear Nice Underwear
- Scarf It Up… Scarves on trend, but don’t tell the Europeans
- Red lipstick, glamour hits a classic note
- How to get those smokey eyes