Gossip, dish, tales & tails, and inside style tips…
On this week’s episode of Focus on Style-Talk Radio, the hosting duo Sharon Haver & Brad Boles first talk about some summer wrap-up chit-chat from Brad’s ritzy time at the beach in The Hamptons, NY to Sharon’s time out in the Wild West of Jackson, WY.
From wildlife to urban chic, the cool weather is starting to come upon us and it’s time to shift your wardrobe over to early fall.
>> GO: SHOP!
Listen to this episode of Focus on Style- Talk:
Post Labor Day wrap-up show notes:
- Sharon tries her hand at rodeo and has a visiting bull moose
- Brad is itching to learn to fly fish
- There’s new look coming to FocusOnStyle.com very soon. Rex Sorgatz of KIndaSortamedia is on design.
- How to edit your closet
- What to save
- Don’t keep clothes for a fantasy lifestyle- get realistic!
- Redo a piece with the help of a good tailor
- Don’t have to sped a lot to look fabulous
- Get a basic jacket- camel, grey, black, or a tuxedo style
- Brad like a trend of the moment handbag
- Sharon prefers a solid workhorse bag with no hardware for everyday and then have the fun bags on the side
- Get a little trendy with a great shoe or bag