Boots, Boots, Boots so many styles and how to get it right for you!
What style boots to wear with what and what boots not to wear… plus, how did they ever get on the topic of Brazilians?
But Sharon Haver & Brad Boles are at it again and in this ridiculously hilarious video episode of Impromptu Madness, they talk boot styling tips and what happens when you over mow the lawn, so to speak.
Boots, all the way from short, ankle boots, riding boots, over the knee boots, duck boots, open toe booties to moths and a Brazilian wax!!! Boot styling tips to get it right!
WATCH All About Boots and Brazilians Too- Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 23:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Video Topics Include:
- Why you should move on from the tired and overdone open-toe bootie fad. Or as Naveed Hussain said of a tacky fashion event, “It was a circus and open toe bootie was the sponsor!” Don’t let that be you!
- Riding boots are beautiful but are difficult if you aren’t tall and lean. There are some wide calf styles. Watch the video for riding boot fit tips. And, don’t forget that authentic riding boots are not meant for walking the street but really for riding horses.
>> SHOPPING GUIDE: The Best Boots
- Rubber boots and ducks boots are big on trend, but the fashion experts think they are best for the weather and not to be worn as a fashion statement, when there’s no mud involved.
- Ankle boots are a classic and here to stay and steer away from the trendy versions. Try more of a bootie with a bit of a heel when you want to wear it with a skirt.
- Combat boots and moto boots are the type of rugged boots that look better slightly distressed.
- Over the Knee boots are tricky to wear and suede looks best as it’s not so slutty. If you don’t have pin straight legs and have bow legs or have knock knees, opt for knee-length boots as a more flattering choice.
- Have the boot match what’s on your thigh for a longer, leaner silhouette
Here are some boots styles that Sharon & Brad talk about:
Sharon is wearing a Rag & Bone jacket, Dolce and Gabbana shirt, Juicy Couture T-shirt, her own of course.
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City