How to Avoid Turkey Day Disasters!
Entertaining tips to make the most of Thanksgiving, even if you are a vegetarian.
Plus, what excuse do the The Real Housewives of New York City use to leave a party early???? Huh, huh, don’t you wannna know?
Co-hosts Sharon Haver & Brad Boles are getting loopy with Thanksgiving Survival Tips. In the last video, Brad brought up Sharon’s least favorite, jewelry… basic pearls! Now, it’s the smell of turkey cooking that makes her queasy!
Maybe it’s time to hit Brad’s weak spots soon?????
Thanksgiving Survival Tips and How to Avoid Turkey Day disasters:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Video topics include:
- Since Sharon was never able to stand the smell of turkey cooking, she used it as the day to clean out her closets .
- When you are a guest, don’t be a pain and learn to work around the obstacles to have a good time.
- If you are a vegetarian, learn to work around the side dishes and be polite without making your eating habits the center of attention.
- Be a grown-up and learn to navigate around your plate without causing too much unnecessary attention to yourself.
- Don’t be the annoying guest who complains about everything, you are there to be thankful!
- Never go kitch and wear a holiday theme sweater, it just isn’t cute no matter what you think!
- Never be an empty-handed guest. Pies are usually the most simple and appreciated hostess gift.
- Do you need to make a quick exit without offending annnoying? Do what the RHONYC do… watch the video to find out.
- As a good hostess, understand that there is choice and some people prefer more healthful food.
- Prepare a menu with plenty of salad, simple veggies, and fruit options for those who don’t want to be overstuffed.
Live it, own it, wear it, and love it. And have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City
Sharon is wearing a
Lutz & Patmos cashmere sweater, Chan Luu scarf, Maison Martin Margiela bracelet & Hermes watch and bracelet, her own of course.