Fashion Conundrum Solved! Office Holiday Dress Tips Video from Sharon & Brad
OMG- it’s that time of year where you need to dig up party clothes that you will never wear again! Well, maybe not…
Women get so confused when it comes to what to wear to an office holiday party. You want to be festive but not too festive. You want to look professional but not boring. And you never want to look like the drunk girl with the dangling shoulderbag who looks like she wants to hook the boss! Or the wacky chick that Brad remembers from Patricia Fields’ party or the poor soul with toilet paper on her heel or her pantyhose stuck in her skirt that Sharon worries about.
>> Good Style Never Dies! Read Sharon’s archive column: Office Holiday Party Dress Tips
In this video, co-hosts Sharon Haver & Brad Boles will crack you up with some stylish office holiday party dress tips and what not to wear if you want to be taken seriously at work. Plus, Brad wonders if it’s ok to rent a wedding dress. What do you think?
Watch What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 17:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Video Fashion Tips About What to Wear to An Office Holiday Party:
- Don’t get too sparkly like a disco ball but opt for more sheen, like a good quality silk satin charmeuse.
- You can tone down something very glitzy and still look modern by wearing black opaque tights… the contrast is very edgy.
- Stack on bracelets to tzuj it up!
- Don’t be a visual trainwreck by showing too much TMI!
We pulled some Office Chic holiday ideas for you to look both festive & professional at your office holiday party:
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City
Sharon is wearing a Yves Saint Laurent dress, with a combination of YSL and Forever 21 bracelets & her Hermes watch and bracelet, her own of course.
- What to Wear to A Holiday Party In The Country– Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 19
- What To Wear & How to Plan a Holiday Party at Home,Impromptu Madness w/ Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 18- video
- What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 17- video
- What to Wear to a Christmas Party in the Cold, like Claudia Schiffer
- Archives: Office Holiday Party Dress Tips
- Retail Remedy, Not: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Calamities
- Chai Chic! Designer Dreidels by Jonathan Adler