I’ll Have What She’s Having: A fresh, late season update by way of you belt your coat, just so
Let’s face it, we are all getting a bit sick of winter. We probably already bought what we could from the sales yet still may be craving a late season picker-upper.
Yup, rethink what we wear a different way. Get creative and get more style fast.
>>MORE: Fashion Week Street Style
Take a look at our lovely lady above snapped at Paris Fashion Week and notice how she added a simple ruff hewn luggage tan color belt to cinch in the waist of her otherwise unbuttoned coat. It looks fantastic and changed the line, in a great way, to her straight, slim coat.
>> MORE: I’ll Have What She’s Having
Add more tone-on-tone luggage color accessories like her clutch and boots, and you’re good to go with a fab new age-appropriate chic silhouette in a cinch… yeah, that’s pun!
Required Reading for Instant French Chic:
- Join my FREE newsletter and download “Passport to French Chic,” now!
- The French Chic at a Certain Age Series
- French Chic Fashion Tips
- How to Dress French When You Are Not
- The French Chic Formula for Everyday Style a la Emmanuelle Alt
- French Chic Style
- Paris Street Style– How to wear IT!
- Cannes Do Chic Series
- French Chic Shoe Lesson 101: Red shoes pops a simple LBD, a la Berenice Bejo
- More French Chic posts
Paris Fashion Week Street Style Photos: Frances J Davison