Personal branding tips for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
It can get very confusing to know what a personal brand is, but once you understand its messaging, the results are invaluable.
In this Quick Tips video, you will learn how a personal brand is more than you think it is and how it comes into play when you position yourself as the face of your brand.
Most of us know that a personal brand is a visual representation of ourselves and/or businesses… but a lot more goes into it than you think.
The look, feel, typeface, fonts, brand colors, style of design and style of your web site, along with how you present and position yourself with your fashion fashion, hair, makeup, way of speaking, and everything else you can think of that is part of your visual message ALL play a huge factor in how you and your brand are perceived as a credible, go-to expert or not.
Everything must be aligned for you to create the most congruent representation of yourself, and your business, to send the right message to those whom you want to attract.
Nothing is stagnant online.
My website FocusOnStyle.com is online since 1999 and constantly evolves as the Internet changes and as your client and/or audience shifts to what is current.
As I was rebranding the visual design, messaging, and POV for FocusOnStyle.com, I realized just how important it is to be mindful all of these factors when doing any type of re-invention in your business.
All these different elements come together to represent what you are and how you are portrayed by others. Always take the time to do it right!
In case you missed it, take a look at some of the newly rebranded pages on FocusOnStyle.com by clicking the links below!
There is not only a new look on the website but several new opportunities and resources for us to work together so I can help you + your business get out there.
Please take a peek at the hot-off-the-presses NEW pages that I created with you in mind:
- Home– https://focusonstyle.com/
- Work With Me– https://focusonstyle.com/work-with-me/
- In the Media– https://focusonstyle.com/pressclips/
- Freebie– http://focusonstyle.com/insiders
- SPOILER ALERT: Wait List for Simply Amazing Headshots program- http://www.simplyamazingheadshots.com
FocusOnStyle Quick Tip Videos with Sharon Haver are on the go (unedited, undone, real life) one take, one minute videos designed to help you elevate your business, life and style each day. For the QuickTips Video Library, click here.
- The Hidden Meaning Of What Your Brand Colors Say About You [Quick Tips Video]
- Reinvention Advice To Have A Relevant Personal Brand So Your Small Business Doesn’t Fall Behind! [Quick Tips Video]
- Reinvention Tips: What Happens When The Something You Do Is Not The Something You’re Known For? [Quick Tips Video]
- Personal Branding 101- How Your Personal Brand Is More Than You Think It Is [Quick Tips Video]
- The BIG Rebrand! New Look, New Resources
- Personal Branding 101: What About Those Phonies?
- Women Entrepreneurs: Your Business Coach May Be Keeping Your Broke! [Quick Tips Video]
- [7 Days To Amazing Podcast] How To Express And Develop Your True Brand With Jena Rodriguez
- [7 Days To Amazing Podcast] How To Be Authentic In Your Brand, Business And Life With Hilary Eldridge
Subscribe in YouTube
Don’t miss any of my Quick Tip Video. Subscribe in YouTube, here: