How you should avoid website shame and why logo, brand or website design shame is killing your business…
If you cringe every time you hand out your business card, tell someone your url or apologize for how your visual image is perceived, you want to listen to today’s Quick Tips video.
Let’s face it, every aspect of your visual image speaks volumes before you even get to open your mouth to say something.
If you are feeling any type of shame around the aspects of your brand or image, it means you are not living up to your true potential.
The cold hard truth is that if you feel this way, not only are you are playing small but you are closing the door on potential valuable opportunities when someone shuts you off because you’re perceived as dated, irrelevant, or unreliable… just because of cruddy design or a design that you have outgrown.
I know rebranding and reinventing can seem like a daunting task sometimes… it can be scary. Believe me, I’ve had my share of crazy web developer and tech problems.
But it’s all worth it in the end.
Believe me, I’ve had my share of crazy web developer and tech problems. But it’s all worth it in the end.
In today’s crowded market, you simply cannot have your first visual impression be negative or outdated.
So get into action!
Find people to help you. Learn how to collaborate with the right team or DIY it as I have done in-house with the FocusOnStyle rebrand.
Whatever you do, create a brand that truly represents you as the success you are, in this moment of time. Don’t rest on your laurels or side-step the obvious or you will never live up to your true potential and STAR Power.
Don’t forget to sign-up for the complimentary STAR Power Kit to get you going in the right direction.
Please take a peek at the hot-off-the-presses NEW pages that I created with you in mind:
- Home– https://focusonstyle.com/
- Work With Me– https://focusonstyle.com/work-with-me/
- In the Media– https://focusonstyle.com/pressclips/
- Freebie– http://focusonstyle.com/insiders
- SPOILER ALERT: Wait List for Simply Amazing Headshots program- http://www.simplyamazingheadshots.com
FocusOnStyle Quick Tip Videos with Sharon Haver are on the go (unedited, undone, real life) one take, one minute videos designed to help you elevate your business, life and style each day. For the QuickTips Video Library, click here.
- The Hidden Meaning Of What Your Brand Colors Say About You [Quick Tips Video]
- Reinvention Advice To Have A Relevant Personal Brand So Your Small Business Doesn’t Fall Behind! [Quick Tips Video]
- Reinvention Tips: What Happens When The Something You Do Is Not The Something You’re Known For? [Quick Tips Video]
- Personal Branding 101- How Your Personal Brand Is More Than You Think It Is [Quick Tips Video]
- The BIG Rebrand! New Look, New Resources
- Personal Branding 101: What About Those Phonies?
- Women Entrepreneurs: Your Business Coach May Be Keeping Your Broke! [Quick Tips Video]
- [7 Days To Amazing Podcast] How To Express And Develop Your True Brand With Jena Rodriguez
- [7 Days To Amazing Podcast] How To Be Authentic In Your Brand, Business And Life With Hilary Eldridge
Subscribe in YouTube
Don’t miss any of my Quick Tip Video. Subscribe in YouTube, here: